måndag 30 mars 2015

Werewolf romances and work

I started to read Wolf Creek Alpha (Texas Pack 1), and I'm happily surprised at how easy I fly through the book. Most of my books in e-bookformat are ones I can read on Kindle on my Iphone, although my phone just up and quited on me this afternoon (or so I thought, with panic lacing my thoughts and a pounding heart). It has finally come to its full senses and decided to work again. Phew!

Wolf Creek Alpha, is about a group of werewolves protecting a magical lake and how a unsuspecting woman, friend to a female in the pack, gets caught up in all the drama and (presumably) fall in love with the lead male character. It's paranormal, easy-to-read, romance with no irritating grammar/spelling errors. (Although I make A LOT of spelling errors when typing in English, I can't really sit up on a high horse judging to harshly... but too much errors CAN ruin a book for me).
And I do so enjoy being able to get the first book in a series free, and get the chance to judge for myself if the book is any good. And this kind of paranormal romance books has quickly become a favourite genre.

This morning I woke up groggy and grumpy like the grinch, my body actively screaming at me to go back to bed after only having three hours of sleep. But I had to get to work, so up I went.
When I got outside to unlock my bike the heavens fell open and gave me the best (and I use that term sarcastically) ever experience of a humongous downpour.
So soaking wet I got on my bike, I went to the bus stop to get to work.
Finally getting to work, I notice more and more how spacey I got after so little sleep, but I still managed to get some work done and goof around with the others when we had a much needed coffee break.

After my workshift I went home and once my frontdoor was locked I collapsed on my bed, with only one thought in my head before I fell asleep: "This must be what heaven feels like...".
Now when the evening's slowly turning to night, I feel like I should take up reading and enjoy a cup of tea before heading to bed...

I hope you had a great day! Until next time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar